- We provide you with our business agreement – before we can act on your behalf we need to be appointed as your energy brokers
- A part of this agreement is a ‘Letter of Authority’ LOA which will enable us to gather usage and billing information relating to your organisation.
- We would be happy to share this information with you as it may reveal information about your business that you were unaware of.
- We will respond to you with a new best value option. Assuming that you are satisfied with this we will begin implementation
- Renewable Partnerships will maintain a watching brief with your business, organising the best rate for you as each contract period concludes.
After the supplier change – what do we do?
- We will stop you falling into ‘out of contract’ rates
- We will ensure that you get the best rates at the time of contract renewal
- We want to have a long term relationship with your business – ideally longer that the 3 year of our initial agreement.
Each year, towards the end of your current supplier-contract we will review your energy usage and recommend to you whether you could continue with your current arrangement or move to a new set up which we will source and recommend to you.
We are confident of the significant benefits we will be able to provide your business with. Nevertheless we have incorporated a break clause into our agreement.
You may find that you remain with your existing supplier but with a better contract or we will facilitate the move to a new supplier who will represent the best value option. At all times you will be able to decide on your preferred course of action.